A limited edition crafted using the original teak decking from the USS North Carolina, one of the most decorated ships in the WWII Pacific Fleet. The 1941 Series is an edition of 1000 pens with a unique serial number engraved on each. The series features three different designs: a twist-style ballpoint pen, a bolt-action ballpoint pen, and a rollerball/fountain pen interchangeable pen set.
Our Writing Instruments:
- Handcrafted in Chicago.
- Standard refills available from office supply stores or here on our website.
- Includes a brief printed history of the woods in each package.
- Always, completely, no matter what, guaranteed. Just call us.
- Tree planting donation to the National Forest Foundation for each pen sold.
Occasionally we come across something truly special - a piece of reclaimed wood that directly took part in history.
All limited editions are a fixed, numbered release and include a certificate of authenticity signed by our founder.
The 1941 Series
- 1941: 601-800 | A slim, twist-style retractable ballpoint in gunmetal finish.
- 1941: 101-600 | A bolt-action, retractable ballpoint with optional touchscreen stylus. Antique brass finish.
- 1941: 001-100 & 801-1000 | Interchangeable set. Faceted rollerball and round-barreled fountain pen tips. Black titanium finish. Includes a numbered rosewood desk box.